About Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax is a safe and historic city and has a population of 431,000. Our campus is in downtown Halifax, one of the most travelled areas, and a major commercial and cultural district of Halifax. It is also home to a number of pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and boutiques, with many attractions and activities for students, such as: Halifax Public Gardens, Halifax Public Libraries, St. Mary’s Basilica, Halifax Citadel, Halifax Metro Centre, a vibrant nightlife, and numerous cultural festivals and parades.
Why is Halifax a good city for students to live?
1. Halifax has a vibrant and diverse student community with several universities and colleges.
2. It is a safe city with low crime rates, making it comfortable for students to live and study.
3. It has a thriving arts and culture scene with several festivals and events throughout the year.
4. It offers affordable living options for students, including shared accommodation and student housing.
5. Halifax has a great transportation system, making it easy to get around the city.
6. It is a beautiful city with several parks, beaches, and outdoor activities to enjoy.
7. It offers plenty of job opportunities for students, including part-time and summer jobs.
8. It has a great food and dining scene with several options for different budgets and tastes.
9. It is a welcoming and inclusive city with a strong sense of community.
10. It offers a great quality of life for students with its perfect balance of urban and natural environments.