Thank you for your interest in representing HLIC as an agent, consultant or representative. HLIC continuously looks for high-quality, energetic and dynamic educational representatives with a passion for international education to recruit students on our behalf.
Why partner with HLIC?
- Superior ESL teaching expertise (all teachers and staff hold a PhD, Masters, or CELTA/equivalent + Undergraduate Degree and are fully qualified to work at HLIC based on the standards set forth by Languages Canada, our accrediting body).
- Student-Centered Learning environment
- Task-based Languages Teaching methodology
- Community outreach programs, which focus on volunteerism
- Small class sizes
- High percentage of 100% student satisfaction, based on semesterly student reviews of the school, curriculum, and teachers.
- Competitive commission rate
- A broad range of program selection available for University and College Bridging Program (UBP) students looking to attend Post-Secondary education with one of our partners.
- Timely and accurate communication with agents and stakeholders
- Flexible administrative assistance, here to help you with your needs as an agency
HLIC Education Industry Events 2017/2018
- EduCanada Fair, Brazil – September 2018
- EduCanada Fair, Mexico – October 2018
- France Open Doors – October 2018
- EduCanada Fair, Italy- October 2018
- Success Canada Forum, Thailand – March, 2018
- CEI Spring Fairs, Vietnam – March, 2018
- EduCanada Fairs, China – March, 2018
- Languages Canada AGM, Toronto – February, 2018
- EduCanada Fair, Mexico – February, 2018
- Open Doors, France – January, 2018
- Salon de L’Etudiant, France – January, 2018
- Study Plus Scholarship Fair, Thailand – November, 2017
- CBIE, Halifax – November, 2017
- EduCanada Fair, Mexico – October, 2017
University and College Partners
High School and Language School Partners
- Shambhala School
- Halifax Grammar School
- Kings-Edgehill School
- Nova Scotia International Student Program
- International Language Institute
- London Language Institute