Always check with the nearest Embassy/Consulate in your country or the Government of Canada Website.

To apply for a visa you will need to first register with HLIC and obtain a Letter of Acceptance. Once this process is complete, you can start your Student Visa application process. We will only provide you with a Letter of Acceptance and/or Invitation Letter to accompany your visa application to the embassy or consulate. HLIC staff are here to assist with the visa process, please contact us if you have further questions.